Last updated: 10/11/2023
2. Important Information and Who We Are
WebSuite Media is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
3. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
– Identity Data: Name, username, or similar identifier.
– Contact Data: Email address, telephone numbers.
– Technical Data: IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
– Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, products, and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data: Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Cookies and Pixels
Pixels, often used in connection with cookies, are used to track the activity on our website and capture data to improve the efficiency of our ads and marketing efforts.
6. Affiliate Relations
Some of the links on our website are affiliate links. This means that we may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing.
9. Contact Us
WebSuite Media – Eric Schultz
5515 Ferry Dr. Helena, MT 59602